Shipping & Returns
- We offer free shipping on all orders above €50 within the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany.
- For all other countries, please find the shipping fees and delivery time below.
- For orders outside the EU the VAT will be excluded.
- All US orders will be shipped with Fedex.
- Because of Covid the shipping cost can change each day.
In order to return a product please follow the next steps:
- Fill in the return form.
- Put the return form in the shipping box/bag with the product(s) you’d like to return.
- Repack the package, make sure that no item can fall out during shipment.
- Put the return label on the package.
- Go to a DPD post office and send the order back to us.
- Our return policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- You should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to exchange an item directly. To receive the desired item, you can place a new order and return the others to us.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is returning free?
Yes, use the return label that comes with your order and put it on your package to return.
When will I get my money back?
Our returns are often processed the same day they arrive.
If it is busier with us, we will process your return within 5 working days.
After you have received an email that your return has been approved, your money will be refunded to your account within 24-48 hours.
Has your money not been refunded after 7 days?
Then your return has probably not arrived yet. We would like to ask you to send us your track & trace so that we can still help you further.
I paid with Klarna, now what?
If the Klarna invoice has not yet been paid, the invoice will be canceled. You only pay the 99 cents for using Klarna. These are standard costs that we cannot deduct from the invoice for a return.
If you have already paid your invoice, the money will be back on your account within 24-48 hours.